A typical rack holds 5 rows of 20 chips
- Live Cards See Drawing Live.
- Hands in the same category are ranked relative to each other by comparing the ranks of their respective cards.It ranks below a flush and above three of a kind.
- The Ante Bonus is 1-to-1 for a straight, 4-to-1 for three of a kind, and 5-to-1 for a straight flush.
- Stack 1) The total collection of chips you have in play.
- For example, KK998 would be "kings up" or "kings over nines".) One pair, aces Aces and spaces (a hand with one pair of aces, and nothing else.
- Ante Bonus:
- Tell Any unintentional information given to your opponents, commonly through physical gestures or reactions.
- 2) A willingness to gamble or play frequent large pots.
- That number is usually well under 100%, but it’s not as far under 100% as you’d see if you were playing a regular slot machine.