The "Any Craps" or "Three-Way" bet wins if a 2, 3, or 12 is rolled. 0.376953125Probability of exactly 5 successes in 10 trials is 0.246093750cumulative:How did they come up with this?
Bet , parlay it to , parlay it to , and down for . Sorry, I was never good at probability and statistics, but I would like to learn copper globe roulette cigarette dispenser a strategy using the Field craps field bet numbers as the primary bet.
Basicstrategy777 2007-02-22 15:35:19 UTC Permalink Raw Message Thanks Gregg.So you are saying I'd have 1 chance in 199 i.e. If you hit a string of 8 non-field numbers in a row you would lose ,175.
Ystem.html Just a little reading.
I also break the table into 3 bets
- John B 2007-03-03 19:38:39 UTC Permalink Raw Message Steve wrote:What you define as a streak is what happens usually only once a day --when the box man opens the table and the dice are thrown for the veryfirst time.
- The Field Bet O ne-roll bets are different from standing bets (e.g., Pass Line , Don’t Pass, Place bet , Buy bets , etc.) in that only one roll determines the outcome. In other words, they don’t “stand” for repeated rolls; instead, they win or lose on one roll. If the number you bet for that one roll appears, you win. If it doesn’t, you lose. The Field is a one-roll bet.Tue, Feb 27, 2007, 10:08am (CST-2) From:***@dslextreme.com (SteveF)"John B" imputes the following:Streaks of length 2 are the same for wins and losses.
- (View with fixed-space font)GAMBLSIM by Steve Fry-------Simulation of Craps Field BetPayout Multiplier on 12 = 3Session Bankroll .
- The rest of the time the most he has seen were 6 in a row.The Grand Martingale might.
- Tidy the Bowl - Tidy the bowl is a statement to the stickman to arrange the extra dice in the bowl into a neat row.
- Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next > basicstrategy777, Jan 3, 2012 basicstrategy777 Member Joined:
- Buy Bet Giving the house a 5% commission in order to be paid correct oddsfor a place bet.
- Either of the above choices would have probably been a betterchoice than what transpired..but no where near the fun, not to mentionthe "learning" that might take place.JB Alan Shank 2007-03-04 02:33:35 UTC Permalink Raw Message Post by SteveF Post by Steen Post by SteveF Well, when there are a string of non-Field numbers, then one Fieldnumber, then a string of non-Field numbers, I call that Field numbera streak of exactly one.Post by John B There should be a total ratio of field / non field numbers of 16 to 20.It seems to me that a streak of "two" non fields would be somewhatgreater than streaks of two fields..and so on for streaks of three,etc.
Don't Pass The don't pass is almost the opposite of the pass line bet
- Pass bets winwhen the come out roll is 7 or 11, and lose when the come out roll is 2, 3, or 12.”Don’t Pass” bets lose when the come out roll is 7 or 11, and win when the comeout roll is 2 or 3.
- Parlay that into a $60 on the Buy 4 or Buy 10 option.
- Perhaps everyone else pictures a "streak" as only whathappens at any random instance along the stream.I don't know any more.-- Steve F.
- The buy bets on 4 and 10 allow the player to reduce the house edgefrom 6.67% to 4% on these bets.But it drove the dealers nuts, with those dimes,quarters and silver dollars out there every roll!Back a couple years ago when there were lots of $1 tables downtown, Iwould sometimes play this "crazy" system..but on $5/$10 tables, I passit by.If you can stand the "heat", the Martingale is a great way to experiencea ton of small wins..with the inevitable occasional "crash"!JB rgssd 2007-02-23 00:55:21 UTC Permalink Raw Message Whatever your system, you would be much better off trying it on thepassline where the odds are much better.On 2007-02-22 08:40:43 -0500, "basicstrategy777" Post by basicstrategy777 I don't have an infinate amount of money and I know there are no foolproofmethods but what are the chances I would lose 10 field bets in a row ?If I start with $3000 and start with a $5 field bet, my guess is I wouldbe able to last a long time and ,in fact, have a good chance to win a fewhundred, if I get a 2 or 12 from my fifth roll and up.You could do this with horn bets or hi-lo as well but I was thinking with14 ways to win ( plus the 2/12 ), on the field bet I'd have I pretty goodchance to win a vast majority of the time.Are there any numbers out that say where you would be for a 2 hour session(say 100 rolls an hour).
- Get the Edge at Video Poker, Texas Hold'em, Omaha Hi-Lo and Pai Gow Poker!; Beat Blackjack Now:
- For Same, the "streak" begins on the next roll.Another roll takes place.ETc.
- Unlike the other proposition bets, which are handled by the craps stickman or dealers, the craps field bet is placed directly by the player.
- All everyone is doing iscalling the same thing an apple and an orange...N6N is certainly not equal to 6N6N66N is equal to 6NN6 which contains the components 6N & N6 which areboth equal.As Mason said, two different contentions of what a "streak" is.Agree upon a specific deffintion of "streak", and the problem goes away.JB Steen 2007-03-03 04:08:27 UTC Permalink Raw Message My apologies in taking so long to answer this.
So where would you place your chips for a Field bet in craps?
Post by Steen The problem as I see it is that you're taking your data as one longstring and chopping it up while making each streak dependent upon theprevious. They aren't going to allow me to walk up to the table and simply place a cancun resorts gambling field craps field bet numbers bet.
ETc., you get the idea.My answer was, I believe, correct according to this view.OTOH, if someone who was at the table before Joe got there isrecording every roll, then looking back at some number of rolls for"streaks", I guess Steve Fry's answer would be correct. Casino Oberhausen Spielstation The basic mathematics behind the casino's advantage does not disappear with any version of the $22 Inside Method. I took several thousand dollars from some clown and his wife who kept doubling up on their bets in roulette vector free Blackjack craps field bet numbers and I got them to table maximum (I think 5k) and he lost it all.To each his own but I prefer the occasional field parlay when a field trend appears.1.0285:1True odds (pass ) .. Slot Machine Big Win Jackpot
- This strategy combines the 1st Pass Line bet with a few Come Line Bets in the following fashion:
- You're willing to accept the risk of losing your whole bankroll.172 Posts:
- A crap shooters money will be returned to them in the event they roll a seven on the come out roll if the come odds bets are off.
- Drop Box The metal box underneath the table that houses the cash from playerbuy-ins.
You set up anexercise for me to roll a die in which I record the first truncatedstreak of a session, and of course it will behave as you say.Best deals? My first time out and I have been winning.Learn texas holdem rules flush tie the Craps Field Bet Craps online.Say he needs to craps field bet numbers make a $1280bet and he's only got $1275. The Parity Hedge Betting System doesn't exist, but if it did, it might be the one system that worked.The posters said he rolled 15 field numbers in a row.In this case, the player's disadvantage is-5.56% and the casino's advantageis +5.26% on the same game.This is why I said what I said earlier.